”Regional freshness is a top priority for us: We consistently rely on sustainable and long-standing cooperations with regional farms and producer groups that offer high-quality, natural products in the region.“
- For example, an organic and Demeter-certified dairy from Baden-Württemberg supplies us with fresh milk and dairy products every day - guaranteed GMO-free.
- Meat products also come from the region: for years, Menü-Manufaktur Hofmann has cooperated with the nearby Landesanstalt für Schweinezucht (LSZ) in Boxberg.
- Our potatoes and onions are supplied by a family-run company from Eppingen in Baden-Württemberg. The supplier's energy concept is particularly ecologically valuable, as electricity is generated from potato and onion residues in the biogas plant.
- A long-standing partner for high-quality flour is a family business in Markelsheim. Just a few kilometers from Boxberg-Schweigern, the company processes and sells grain from conventional as well as organic regional cultivation - powered by hydroelectric power from the Tauber River, which is used to produce electricity for the milling operation.
- Vinegar as well as the nutritionally valuable rapeseed oil also come from the region.
- Our green spelt comes from the Umpfertal, Germany's only significant green spelt growing area, located between Würzburg and Heilbronn.
Our suppliers deliver
guaranteed highest quality!
75% OF OUR RAW MATERIALS
we obtain from regional suppliers.