- The contents published on this website are protected by copyright and/or by special ancillary copyrights. Any use of these contents requires the prior written consent of the provider or the respective copyright holder, unless it is permitted by a mandatory statutory regulation. This principle applies in particular to duplication, processing, translation, storage, processing and/or reproduction of contents in databases or n other electronic media and systems. Third parties’ contents and rights are indicated as such. The unauthorized duplication or transmission of individual contents or complete single pages or of the entire website is not permitted and if committed intentionally it will be sanctioned according to criminal law. In addition, the contents of this website may at no time be distributed, leased or transmitted to third parties by the user. This prohibition includes the reproduction of this website (in whole or in part) in the context of framing (in particular "iframe").
- The website may contain licensed third party contents and/or hyperlinks to entire or individual third party websites. The provider is only responsible for its own contents on these pages according to the general laws. However, he does not assume any responsibility for third party contents or contents of the linked websites. The provider also does not take the ownership of these websites and their contents. At the time of linking, linked sites were checked for possible legal violations. At that time of linking, no legal violations were recognizable. The provider is not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third party information or to check if there are illegal acts, hyperlinks or contents. A permanent content-related monitoring of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a legal violation. As a consequence, the use of third-party content is at the user's own risk. If we become aware of any communication or other violations, or if we are required by law to remove or block the use of information, we will immediately remove such content and/or links.
- The liability of the provider in the context of the use of this website is excluded, if the claims are not based on an infringement having the following characteristics:
• It is based on the intent or gross negligence of the provider, including intent or gross negligence of the representative or agent of the provider, or
• it violates life, the body or health,
• it is related to the assumption of a quality guarantee,
• it is related to a the fraudulent concealment of a defect or
• it is based on a violation of the Product Liability Act.
If the provider or its representatives or agents are not accused of intentional breach of contract, the liability for damages is limited to the foreseeable, typically occurring damage.
- The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany apply, with the exception of conflict laws and UN Purchase Law. If the customer is an entrepreneur according to § 14 BGB (German Civil Code), a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction is Boxberg-Schweigern.
- The EU Commission offers the option of online dispute resolution on an online platform operated by it. This platform can be reached via the external link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. In this context, we are legally obliged to make reference to our e-mail address which is: email@example.com. We are endeavouring to settle any disputes arising from our contractual relationship amicably. We are not obliged to participate in a conciliation (dispute settlement) procedure before a consumer arbitration board. Unfortunately we cannot offer to participate in such a procedure.